Sunday, February 22, 2009

The North of Beautiful Geocache-o-rama!


I realize that for most people, hauling out to the incredible North of Beautiful geocache that Dia Calhoun created and placed in the Methow Valley (central Washington state) is almost as impossible as hauling up to Mt. Everest. As well, I recognize that most people do not have a GPS device of their own. (Although I must say that my Garmin GPS is my accessory of choice.)

So.

This week, I will present the North of Beautiful virtual geocache-o-rama. I will be giving away fun prizes of much fabulosity. Check back here for more details!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!
We've tried geocaching for the first time this weekend, and sheesh, it's so much harder than it sounded! =P

I look forward to your virtual caches. ^_^

eXTReMe Tracker