Tuesday, February 24, 2009

North of Beautiful: Geocache-o-rama #2


Welcome to Day 2 of the North of Beautiful Geocache-o-Rama! Today's virtual cache? BEZAZZLED BEAUTY!

How do you play?

  • Visit the link that I provide below.
  • Read the clue(s).
  • Drop me a comment here with the Answer plus your name and email.
  • A lucky winner will be chosen at random.
What will you win?
  • Limited edition readergirlz buttons today!

Coordinates:
http://www.youtube.com/northofbeautiful

Clue:

What does beauty mean to you?

QUESTION:
What is the name of the videographer who created the FIRST (and awesome) entry to the
FIND BEAUTY CHALLENGE?? (Bonus points to those who drop on a comment on her video!)

4 comments:

Erika Powell said...

friendsvslovefans

Mrs. F-B's Books Blog said...

Well, I'm not that great at Youtube, but it looks like

Basma AA/Friendsvslovefans

was the first to post a video. I liked how she taped in the store. I'll be interested to see more videos as they come in.

Lorie Ann Grover said...

I love her video! So much heart!

Justina Chen said...

And the winner is...

Mrs. F-B's Books Blog!

YAY!

eXTReMe Tracker