Wednesday, February 25, 2009

North of Beautiful: Geocache-o-rama #3


Welcome to Day 3 of the North of Beautiful Geocache-o-rama--your virtual treasure hunt for True Beauty on the web. Today's cache: Divas Divine. (Oh, the photo is there just to throw you off.)

Play with me!
1. Visit the coordinates.
2. Figure out the Answer!
3. Drop me a comment here with the Answers, your name, and your email.
4. Winner today wins a SIGNED copy of North of Beautiful. Woo hoo!

Coordinates:
www.brimstonesoup.blogspot.com
www.readertotz.blogspot.com
www.myspace.com/diacalhoun
www.melissacwalker.com

QUESTIONS:
a. Which Diva is no shrinking violet when it comes to fashion?
b. Which Diva also created readertotz?
c. Which Diva has Brimstone running in her writerly veins?
d. Which Diva won the Mythopoeic Award for Fantasy--alongside Tamora Pierce? (www.readergirlz.com)

12 comments:

Mrs. F-B's Books Blog said...

A. Melissa Walker
B. Lorie Ann Grover
C. Holly Cupala
D. Dia Calhoun

Erika Powell said...

A - Melissa walker
B - Lorie Ann Grover
C - Holly Cupala
D - Dia Calhoun

Cuppa Jolie said...

What fun! What fun! Though I feel I can't participate since I could answer without visiting the coordinates. :)Yay for cool peeps!

Marjolein Reads said...

a.Melissa Walker
b.Lorie Ann Grover
c.Dia Calhoun
d. Holly Cupala

I hope my answers are the right ones! ; )
best
Marjolein

Lorie Ann Grover said...

I love these questions, Justina!

I'd have to add, "Which diva first thought of readergirlz and has a most magnanimous spirit?

Paradox said...

a. Melissa Walker
b. Lorie Ann Grover
c. Holly Cupala
d. Dia Calhoun

Paradox
paradoxrevealed (at) aim (dot) com

Maya Ganesan said...

Hee, I know the answers but I don't need another copy :)

Maya Ganesan said...

Actually...I am going to try again. Doesn't hurt to have two copies, does it? :)

a) Melissa Walker (melissacwalker.com)

b) Lorie Ann Grover (readertotz.blogspot.com)

c) Holly Cupala (brimstonesoup.blogspot.com)

d) Dia Calhoun (myspace.com/diacalhoun)

rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Georgia said...

I know the answers.. but I am already getting my copy signed :P I will let someone else figure it out :)

~Georgia

P.S
Keep an eye on your mail!!!

Justina Chen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Justina Chen said...

Correct, readers!

A. Melissa Walker
B. Lorie Ann Grover
C. Holly Cupala
D. Dia Calhoun!

And the winner is... PARADOX!

eXTReMe Tracker